“Overweight or Underweight Children”
In this episode of Dear Dietitian, we discuss how you, as a dietitian, can have those challenging conversations with parents when their child is either overweight or underweight, what to say and some tips on how to handle the situation.
Total watch time: Around 10 mins.
Check Out These Highlights From This Episode:
- Having those difficult conversations about diet and changing nutrition when the child is in the consultation [1:14]
- First steps in approaching the conversations with patents [2:02]
- Overeating of discretionary foods [8:54]
- Environmental factors [10:09]
- Underweight children [11:11]
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Over to you…
Do you need more support on this topic? Feel free to ask us a question and we will answer it for you.