“How Relevant Are The Australian Dietary Guidelines?”
This episode of Dear Dietitian, we go deep into the purpose of the Australian Dietary Guidelines, who follows them, when to use them, when to modify and when to use your clinical judgment.
Total watch time: Around 10 mins.
Check out these highlights from this episode:
- The purpose of the Australian Dietary Guidelines [0:41]
- Why the guidelines aren’t always relevant [1:23]
- Weight management and the guidelines [1:54]
- People say the guidelines are wrong… [3:21]
- Modifying the guidelines and when it’s appropriate [6:09]
- Diabetes and weight management and the guidelines [8:27]
Over to you…
When do you use the Australian Dietary Guidelines?
Share your thoughts via any of our online channels.